The November Meeting will be Thursday, November 21 at the Dublin Public Library. The meeting will begin at 6:30. Check back for the highlights.
The first meeting of the new season will be Thursday, October 17 at the Dublin Public Library. The meeting will begin at 6:30 and be a chance to get together after a hopefully great season. We'll discuss upcoming events so come out and see what has been happening.
Here is your BIG chance to show your fishing skill! The chapter is sponsoring a Bluegill Tournament at Powder Mill Pons in Bennington on Saturday, June 1. No license, no problem! It's the FREE fishing day in NH!! So come on out! Check the attached poster for details!
Below are the Tournament Rules!
1. The Bluegill Bonanza will take place on Saturday, June 1, 2013. Hours are from 8:00 am until noon.
2. Prizes will be awarded for the largest fish and most fish in two categories – Bluegill and Other.
3. Bluegill category will consist of any species of the classic flat sunfish or “kibbee” – bluegill, sunfish, pumpkinseed, red ear, or bream. It does not include crappie, perch, trout, or any variety of bass.
4. The Other category consists of all fish other than the bluegill category – crappie, largemouth, smallmouth, or rock bass, trout, salmon, tarpon, pike, or Asian snakehead.
5. Catch and release is encouraged. Record your winning catch with a camera. Position the fish on a ruler, measuring from the tip of the nose to the center of the tail. The longest measurement wins.
6. Number of fish is based on the honor system. Count your fish, within the categories above, from 8:00 am until noon. Report to the Bonanza Officials at the boat landing. Be honest, now.
The second of what we hope will be a regular event, is the second fishing field trip of the season. The tentative plan is to meet on the Lower Asheulot and then fish and fish and fish. As plans firm up, you'll find the information here!
The first of what we hope will be a regular event, is the first fishing field trip of the season. The tentative plan is to meet on the Lower Asheulot and then fish and fish and fish. As plans firm up, you'll find the information here!